eBay Delivery powered by Shutl page not loading
Please ensure the software on your device is up-to-date and that you have followed the below steps:
- Reset eBay session by logging out of the account and logging back in;
- Try an alternative browser;
- Clear browser cache and eBay.co.uk cookies;
- Upgrade the web browser to the latest version.
Error message ‘unable to create your delivery label’
Please check the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Remove any special characters or symbols from the buyer’s address;
- Ensure the delivery address does not exceed 35 characters per line.
‘I am being directed to the Royal Mail website’
If your primary post from address or return address is a non-UK address or the buyer’s delivery is a non-UK address, you will be directed to Royal Mail.
Shutl currently does not support international deliveries, unless labels are purchased through the Global Shipping Programme.