Setting up the PayPal billing agreement
After selecting ‘Set up payments’ under the ‘Review and pay’ section on the label printing platform, a pop-up box will appear on screen which will enable you to set up the PayPal billing agreement. If this has not happened please follow the below step:
- Reset eBay session by logging out of the account;
- Try an alternative browser;
- Clear browser cache and eBay.co.uk cookies;
- Upgrade your web browser to the latest version;
- Enable pop-ups on eBay.co.uk / in your browser.
Error when paying for a delivery label
When trying to pay for a delivery label, you may receive a message in the PayPal pop-up which states, "This recipient does not accept payments denominated in US dollars. Please select another currency to send your payment."
To remedy this set your PayPal account's primary currency to British Pounds by following these steps:
- Log in to PayPal;
- Click ‘Wallet’ at the top of the page;
- Click ‘Details’ to the right of ‘PayPal balance’;
- Click ‘Manage Currencies’;
- If British Pounds shows in the table, go to step 6. Otherwise click on ‘Select new currency’; then select ‘British Pounds’ from the list, then click ‘Add Currency’;
- Select the ‘radio’ button next to ‘British Pound’s in the table;
- Click ‘Make Primary’.