Getting a label from eBay
Log onto My eBay and go to the Sold page. Click on "Print postage label" that should be next to any sold item waiting for dispatch and you'll be taken to eBay delivery powered by Shutl.
Alternatively, you can use the "Print postage" link on the individual item page itself.
If for some reason the "Print postage label" option is not shown next to your sold item, expand the action menu and look for it there.
Printing your label
The simplest and most reliable way to print your label is to follow these instructions:
- Click 'Open label' on the final step of the label printing process
- Locate the print button on the new tab that opens
- Ensure the label is scaled correctly in preview by adjusting 'scale to fit' options
If you don’t have a printer you can also use our print in-store service.
Labels are valid for use for seven (7) days from the time of your order so please drop off or have your parcel collected within that time. If your label expires, you will need to print a new label. You will not be charged for the unused label.
If you are having issues printing your label, please try the steps below
If you are having problems printing your labels, please ensure that you:
- Upgrade your browser to the latest version
- Try with an alternate browser
- Clear your browser cache
- Clear your ebay.co.uk cookies
- Reset your eBay session by logging out of your account and then back in
If you are still having an issue, please contact Shutl customer service.